Thursday, October 23, 2014

About this Blog

 
 
Hello and thank you for reading my blog.
My name is Chelsea.
This blog is to share about one of the best experiences of my life. the experience was my time at the Union Rescue Mission in downtown Los Angeles.
The homeless community in Los Angeles is something that everyone can see. As a tourist or as a resident. The Union Rescue Mission serves as a place for men, women and children to go to “escape the dangerous streets of skid row.” I plan on going to the URM and spending full days at the mission. This can be something in the way of serving food or even walking around skid row with cold water bottles in what looks to be a very hot summer even for California. I plan on being able to complete a minimum of 50 hours.

If you read all the post the way I sign off this will make sense. Enjoy and God Bless.
 
Sergeant Chelsea.





No comments:

Post a Comment